We are looking for a high-performing Aerodynamicist to join our Team. You already have an established track record in motorsport aerodynamics. With us, you will take the next step to cement a successful career in your chosen specialism.
Supported by our focus on developing your skills, you will fulfil your potential to excel at the highest level. Surrounded by proven winners and using our state-of-the art tools, you will flourish in an Aerodynamics Department that values creativity and fresh thinking.
Working as part of a small team, you will be deliver innovative projects that yield on-track results. Responsibilities include:
• Planning and running projects through all stages of the aerodynamic process
• Using wind-tunnel and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) tools to evaluate designs
• Applying understanding learnt from critical analysis of results to propose innovative solutions
• Working with other skilled specialists to turn concepts into reality within tight timescales
With the potential to shine in a demanding role, you are a high-achiever with an open and curious mind, keen to develop and push yourself by applying your passion for excellence to a fast-paced and demanding field. You have excellent skills and abilities, along with a ‘can do’, ‘team-playing’ attitude and the ability to work under minimal supervision to strict deadlines.
Essential skills and experiences:
• Delivering aerodynamic gains using experimental and / or CFD methods in high-end motorsports, eg F1
• Outstanding qualifications in a relevant subject, eg PhD, MSc, or strong degree in Aerospace Engineering
• An excellent understanding of the fundamentals of low-speed aerodynamics
• Robust analytical and problem-solving skills, delivering innovative solutions to a high level of detail
• Interpersonal and communication skills of the highest quality
Flexibility in hours and approach is required.
We offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes Company Car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.
No agencies please.