As we look to transform our organisation and embrace a digital future, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Team who are responsible for the support, implementation, integration and automation of the organisations PLM Toolset. The opportunity will be primarily focused on the development and support of our new PLM platform with the successful candidate needing demonstrable experience developing PLM solutions from concept through to deployment and support.
Key accountabilities / duties include:
• Working closely with key business stakeholders and change/business process management functions to understand, gather and document requirements.
• Design, develop and deliver best practice PLM processes, optimising the use of the 3DExperience Platform.
• Support, develop and expand upon the current PLM processes and in-house methodologies.
• Ensure due consideration to integration between PLM and external systems.
• Act as an escalation point for complex platform, process or technical issues.
• Provide occasional operational support as business needs dictate.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key business stakeholders, change/business process functions and end users.
• Mentor and support junior members of the PLM team in technology, process and methodologies.
• Demonstrable experience of implementing, developing and supporting the 3DExperience Platform.
• In-depth, hands-on experience of developing and supporting major PLM implementations.
• Extensive knowledge of PLM Domains (PPPM, CAD, EBOM, MBOM, Change Management, Multi-Disciplinary Design, Design Release and Engineering Change Management) preferably in Automotive or Aerospace industries.
• Detailed CAD / DMU Domain Expertise.
• Experience managing information in a complex engineering and manufacturing environment.
• Understanding of PLM software best-practices and methodologies.
• Experience of Agile methodology to deliver toolset improvements.
As well as being a hardworking and passionate team player, the ideal candidate will possess:
• A degree level qualification in a relevant field.
• Extensive experience working in a comparable role in an enterprise environment.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, high frequency change environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communicator in both verbal and written form.
• Calm under pressure and happy to meet challenging deadlines.
• An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude with an agile approach to task management.
• The ability to multi-task effectively and demonstrate good time management.
• Organised, flexible, proactive and results-oriented.
• Working within and adhering to the ITIL Framework for Service Design, Transition and Operation.
In return for your work and commitment, we offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, car lease scheme, 25 days holidays, subsidised restaurant and on-site gym facilities.