Business Roles 
Partner Manager (Ref REQ-012)
Closing Date: 04/08/2019 23:59:59
A vacancy has arisen for a Partner Manager in the Marketing Department for Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS Motorsport.
The candidate will be responsible for the planning and management of PETRONAS’ global sponsorship activation programme; Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS Motorsport’s most prestigious partnership.
Working closely with the partner and its activation agency, the role requires extensive time in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, within the partner’s Global Head Office as well international travel for key Formula One races, marketing and sponsorship events and meetings held by the partners.
The role will begin with intensive on-boarding period at Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS Motorsport’s HQ in Brackley UK and PETRONAS’s HQ/activation agency. Following this, the role will be based at Brackley, UK.
- Ensuring the specific marketing objectives of the partners are maximised and their contractual rights are fully leveraged by delivering a range of marketing, PR, digital, events and hospitality projects.
- Daily management of partnership activities, as the principle contact both internally and within the allocated partner organisations
- Work closely with partners to define short and long-term business and communications objectives, ensure partnership objectives are met and ROI is achieved
- Build and maintain relationships with the appropriate stakeholders globally within the allocated partner organisations
- Ensure that the value of the sponsorship programmes is fully recognised with the partner organisations
- Plan, develop and manage creative and dynamic ideas and proposals relevant to partnerships
- Management of PR, digital and marketing focused projects
- Ensure activation is delivered to a high standard and adheres to the Mercedes-Benz brand
- Partner relationship management
- Provide support for Partner Services colleagues as required and be able to work closely with a range of internal departments, external agencies and partner stakeholders at all levels
- Line management of junior team members as required
As a key stakeholder for both parties, having strong personal skills matched with broad experience is vital. Also desirable is a candidate with a flair for international business and experience of having worked with stakeholders within both the UK and Asia.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a high-performance team and will understand the dynamics required within high-profile partner management relationships. They will also thrive on multi-tasking across numerous on-going projects, whilst working in a fast-paced, busy office environment as well as on the road.
Additional key skills and experience:
- You will be fluent in English and Malay to communicate with both UK colleagues and Partners in Malaysia
- Previous experience working with Malaysian organisations or brands in business transactions is essential to understand the different cultural needs at a professional level
- The ability to demonstrate understanding of delivering value for clients in Asia is essential
- Experience in client service/account management with Blue Chip companies is essential
- Experience of sports sponsorship would be beneficial
- You will have a broad knowledge of core business, marketing and sponsorship principles and associated qualifications
- First-class organisational and time management skills and a sound attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate creativity within budgetary constraints and adhering to strict delivery deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly driven and be able to make decisions within a pressurised environment
- Flexibility in hours and approach to complete operational duties
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with a “can do” team attitude
Salary & Benefits:
We demand the best from our people so it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover and 25-days holiday.
Closing Date: 01.08.2019view job
Wellbeing Programme Manager (16 month Fixed Term Contract) (Ref REQ-024)
Closing Date: 01/08/2019 23:59:59
We are looking for an exceptional wellbeing practitioner with a keen interest in human performance within a professional environment. This is the start of an exciting journey for the Team, building on solid foundations of existing initiatives and facilities that are already established.
Your key responsibilities are set out below:
- Manage tender processes with the Purchasing team
- Manage a range of suppliers to deliver a coherent wellbeing strategy to the Team
- Manage the Wellbeing Programme budget
- Collaborate with Marketing on programme branding and communications
- Launch the Wellbeing Programme, introducing the team to our framework
- Co-ordinate delivery of general education and development programme calendar
- Work with the Teams on site Restaurant and Gym, collaborating with our sister site at Mercedes High Performance Powertrains (HPP) and develop leading practice
- Establish KPI’s and effective monitoring and reporting
- Analyse results and deploy initiatives accordingly
To deliver the wellbeing programme you will need to have previous experience in successfully leading and delivering projects. In addition to your expertise in employee wellbeing, you must be capable of building strong stakeholder engagement and effective contractor relationships. You will be highly motivated, well organised and determined to succeed. The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree.
We demand the best from our people. So, it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover and 25 days holiday.