SAP MM Functional Consultant (Ref REQ-035)
Closing Date: 25/08/2019 23:59:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SAP MM Functional Consultant to join the Digital Technology team at a time of significant change. The SAP MM Functional Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of the full SAP implementation project lifecycle, working closely with key business stakeholders and Change and Business Process Management functions to conduct workshops, gather/document business requirements and truly define the change. Responsibilities will then include blueprinting, designing the required solution, configuration of SAP modules, creating and executing testing, end user training and providing post go live support.
- Working closely with key business stakeholders and change/business process management functions to understand, gather and document requirements.
- Design, develop and deliver best practice business processes, optimising the use of standard SAP wherever possible.
- Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions and test plans.
- Ensure due consideration to integration between SAP ERP and external systems.
- Troubleshoot complex SAP problems and define/develop appropriate solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key business stakeholders, change/business process functions and end users.
- Acting as a point of escalation for the SAP ServiceDesk.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- MM - Expert knowledge of materials management business processes and configuration in a manufacturing environment.
- S4/HANA implementation experience.
- Code de-bugging, Core workflow, LSMW, Archiving.
- FI/PP/QM functionality and configuration.
- Test Automation.
- Formal end user training
- Extensive experience working in a comparable role in an enterprise environment.
- Business experience in at least one element of materials management - Purchasing, Planning / MRP, Inventory Management
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high frequency change environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communicator in both verbal and written form.
- Calm under pressure and happy to meet challenging deadlines.
- Organised, flexible, proactive and results-oriented.
- Happy to develop new skills, ideas or ways of working to improve the end result (Agile, TDD)
- Working within and adhering to the ITIL Framework for Service Design, Transition and Operation.