Build Purchasing Assistant (Ref REQ-036)
Closing Date: 13/11/2019 23:59:59
A vacancy has arisen for Programme Purchasing Support reporting to the Purchasing Manager.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to provide a manufacturing / delivery status for the external supply chain during the new car build programme.
Key Accountabilities / Duties include:
- Daily status reporting of parts to give clear indication of availability
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and subsequently prioritising / expediting components required from the external supply chain
- Assist in confirming transport requirements for the delivery of car components
- Expediting of overdue Purchase Orders within our supply chain
- Creation of Purchase Orders as required to support the team
- Export of cad data to support buyers during car build
- Strong Organisation skills
- Confident communicator
- Resilient and comfortable working to short lead times
- Confident with business systems i.e. SAP
- Competent with Microsoft Office
Flexibility in hours and approach is required, along with appropriate supportive team behaviours, and ability to work with minimal supervision to tight deadlines in a high performance environment.
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: life assurance, private medical cover, 25 days holiday, on-site gym, and subsidised restaurant facilities.