Storesperson (6 Months FTC) (Ref REQ-190185)
Closing Date: 19/11/2019 23:59:59
A vacancy has arisen for a Storesperson reporting to the Stores Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be working in a busy stores department undertaking a variety of duties to help keep the department efficient and tidy. The role is mainly focusing on stock control and component distribution.
Key Accountabilities / Duties include:
• Work closely with other stores members to help keep stock accurate.
• Picking orders for various departments including Race Team spares.
• Conducting stock counts.
• Serving stores customers quickly and efficiently.
• Processing parts through to Inspection from ‘Goods In’.
• Processing parts from inspection into various departments.
• Assisting with Hand Carry as required for each event.
• Helping to ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
• Helping out in other departments if required.
General stores experience is required. Flexibility in hours and a can-do approach is required, along with the ability to work in a team, under high pressure and to strict deadlines with minimum supervision.