Technical Support Analyst (FTC) (Ref REQ-190252)
Closing Date: 04/02/2020 23:59:59
Technical Support Analyst Job Description
The IT Team is growing, and we are seeking a highly motivated Technical Support Analyst to join our team.
The role sits within our Technical Support Team and its purpose is to ensure the IT services at our Brackley site are well supported and maintained. In it you will;
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the business and maintain a strong customer focus.
- Be the first point of contact for IT Incidents and Service Requests.
- Work in a fast-paced environment ensuring SLAs and targets are met.
- Contribute to the future of the department by adding to our Service Improvement Plans.
- Proactively check our Meeting Room Audio Visual equipment to ensure high availability.
- Be included on a rota to provide out of hours support.
- Proactively engage with wider team, utilising monitoring platforms to improve customer experience.
- Work with our vendors to maintain stock availability and software licence compliance.
- Share your experience, including documenting knowledge in the Knowledge Base.
- Be prepared to learn. We will provide access to training resources to support your development.
- User account administration in Azure Active Directory
- Administration of Office365
- Strong understanding of the Windows10 desktop environment
- Linux OS Administration
- Active Directory, DHCP and DNS
- Networking including WAN, LAN and VPN
- Virtualisation platforms, preferably VMware
- Administering iOS devices via an MDM solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic about technology and be motivated and service driven
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Microsoft MCSA Certification or similar
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- ITIL Foundation (v3 or ITIL4)
We demand the best from our people and its only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover and 25-days holiday.