Finance Business Partner (Ref REQ-190259)
Closing Date: 19/01/2020 23:59:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join our Finance Team, reporting to the Business Partner Manager.
- Support the profit and loss up to gross margin level by providing accurate analysis that provide insight and aid decision making.
- Develop partner reporting using Adaptive Insights software.
- Identify areas for process improvement and using robotic process technology to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Work closely with Cost Centre Managers to analyse and complete month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities, providing effective challenge and support for their functions whilst remaining independent.
- Month end reporting duties, including balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis.
- Approval of purchase orders in SAP.
- Work with stakeholders to develop process, policy and system improvements that improve the functioning of the department and are compliant with Daimler requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level and CIMA / ACCA qualified plus experience post-qualification.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of SAP or a similar accounting system.
- Experience of Adaptive Insights is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience of working in an Engineering / manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential.
In return for your work and commitment, we offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, car lease scheme, 25 days holidays, subsidised restaurant and on-site gym facilities.
Closing Date: 19 January 2020