Partner Executive (Ref REQ-200018)
Closing Date: 01/03/2020 23:59:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Partner Executive to join the Marketing Operations Department.
As Partner Executive you will be responsible for the on-going management of Partner relationships and activation for some of Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team’s prestigious partnerships. Within the Partner Services team you will work closely with our Partner’s, ensuring that their marketing objectives are maximized and their contractual rights are fully leveraged by delivering a range of marketing, activation, PR and digital projects.
- Daily management of partnership activities, as the principle contact both internally and within the allocated partner organisations
- Work closely with partners and senior members of the Partner Services team to define business and communications objectives and ensure partnership objectives are met
- Build and maintain relationships with the appropriate stakeholders globally
- Work with internal teams and partners to plan, develop and manage creative and dynamic ideas and proposals relevant to partnerships
- Management of PR, digital and marketing focused projects
- Ensure activation is delivered to a high standard and adheres to the Mercedes-Benz brand
- Provide support for Partner Services colleagues as required and be able to work closely with a range of internal departments, external agencies and partner stakeholders at multiple levels
The successful candidate will ideally have a proven competence of working in a similar fast-paced environment, with an understanding of core business, marketing and sponsorship principles. You will demonstrate first-class organisational and time management skills and sound attention to detail. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate creativity within budgetary constraints. Flexibility in hours and approach is required in order to complete operational duties and the role will require travel. You will be fluent in English and other languages (e.g. German) would be an advantage.
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.