HR Business Partner (Ref REQ-200088)
Closing Date: 18/04/2020 23:59:59
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our truly unique, fast-paced Championship winning team. You will partner the business to influence and steer the people strategy and provide a fast, high-quality HR service. This role requires high situational awareness and a strategic outlook, whilst also executing day to day tasks in a seamless, pragmatic way.
What will this role involve?
- Working as part of the HR team to implement and deliver our people strategy.
- Partnering effectively with the business to deliver a high quality and fast HR service.
- Enhancing management capability through the provision of expert advice, guidance and coaching on all people topics.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the HR Specialists to deploy key HR initiatives, e.g. engagement surveys, performance management cycles, training needs etc.
- Analysing and interpreting HR people data, providing key insights to stakeholders to measure and manage performance.
- Sound understanding of all internal processes and procedures to ensure compliance, a consistent service and alignment with other HR Business Partners.
- Keeping up to date with employment law and trends to proactively challenge current practices and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong HR practitioner, who has a relevant degree and is CIPD qualified. You will have worked in a fast paced technical or manufacturing environment, having built excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders. You will have a positive, 'can do' attitude and a willingness to support colleagues to achieve team goals.
- A strong employee relations and organisation design background.
- Experience of using the Workday HR platform would be preferable.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills would be beneficial.
In return for your work and commitment, we offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, 25 days holidays, subsidised restaurant and on-site gym facilities.
Closing date: 31 March 2020