Formula E Partner Manager (Ref REQ-200129)
Closing Date: 18/04/2020 23:59:59
The Mercedes-Benz EQ Formula E Team will compete from Season 6 of the FIA Formula E Championship, starting in December 2019. A vacancy has arisen for a Partner Manager in the Marketing Department based in Brackley, UK.
The candidate will be responsible for the strategic planning and management of some of the Team’s prestigious sponsorship activation programmes. Your role will ensure the marketing objectives of the partner are maximised and their contractual rights are fully leveraged by delivering a range of marketing, activation, PR and digital projects.
- Daily management of partnership activities, as the principle contact both internally and within allocated partner organisations
- Work closely with partner to define short and long-term business and communications objectives, ensure partnership objectives are met and ROI is achieved
- Build and maintain relationships with the appropriate stakeholders globally within the allocated partner organisations
- Plan, develop and manage creative and dynamic ideas and proposals relevant to partnerships
- Management of PR, digital and marketing focused projects
- Ensure activation's are delivered to the highest standard and adhere to the Mercedes-Benz EQ brand
- Partner relationship management
- Provide support for Partner Management colleagues as required and be able to work closely with a range of internal departments, external agencies and partner stakeholders at all levels
The successful candidate will have a proven competence of 5-10 years working with a high-profile brand or organisation and ideally in a similar environment. You will have a broad knowledge of core business, marketing and sponsorship principles and associated qualifications. You will require first-class organisational and time management skills, a sound attention to detail is also necessary.
The successful candidate will thrive on multi-tasking across numerous on-going projects, whilst working in a fast-paced, busy office environment. You will possess excellent communication skills, have high levels of drive and be able to make decisions within a pressurised environment. Along with the ability to work under minimum supervision with a “can do” team attitude.
Experience of working with multiple cultures and across time-zones will be required. You will be fluent in English and other languages would be an advantage.
Flexibility in hours and approach is required in order to complete operational duties, and the role will require travel to key Formula E races, marketing events and meetings as are necessary to satisfy your objectives.
We demand the best from our people. Therefore, it is only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.