Finance Business Partner (Ref REQ-200166)
Closing Date: 23/08/2020 23:59:59
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our Finance Team.
- Support the profit and loss up to gross margin level by providing accurate analysis that provide insight and aid decision making. This will include managing income recognition as well as supporting project / contract management with project accounting philosophies.
- Develop processes to ensure financial and commercial control at all stages of projects (from bid to completion).
- Develop reporting and forecasting using Adaptive Insights software.
- Identify areas for process improvement and using robotic process technology to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Work closely with Cost Centre Managers to analyse and complete month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities, providing effective challenge and support for their functions whilst remaining independent.
- Month end reporting duties, including balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis.
- Approval of purchase orders in SAP.
- Work with stakeholders to develop process, policy and system improvements that improve the functioning of the department and are compliant with Daimler requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level and CIMA / ACCA qualified plus experience post-qualification.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of SAP or a similar accounting system.
- Experience of Adaptive Insights is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience of working in an Engineering / manufacturing environment or 'project-based' business.
We offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes Company Car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.