Graphic Designer (Ref REQ-200194)
Closing Date: 26/09/2020 23:59:59
This is an exciting role for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our in-house team, working across multiple Motorsport formulas and teams, you will be highly creative, motivated and excellent at multi-tasking with a broad skill set.
We’re looking for a multidisciplinary Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio and experience of delivering creative solutions for event branding, print, signage and digital.
By asking all the right questions and understanding the briefs, you'll produce engaging materials that look and feel on-brand whilst supporting our business objectives. Your relationship with internal stakeholders and external suppliers, such as printers and creative agencies, will ensure the process is as efficient as possible.
You will be responsible for the creation of engaging and creative graphics, illustrations and digital media for use in internal and external communications within established brand guidelines.
- Support the team across the full breadth of the business with a wide spectrum of graphic elements.
- Work within a team of in-house designers to develop creative materials from concept to final artwork.
- Have the confidence and ability to take a brief from concept to delivery with minimal supervision.
- Maintain consistency and have a clear brand vision with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the team brands and logo usage guidelines for all relevant parties including teams, commercial partners and suppliers.
- Create engaging and creative graphics, illustrations and diagrams for use in internal and external communications within established brand guidelines.
- Support all team departments with design needs including but not limited to digital material, presentations, signage and print material.
- Assist with the management of third party creative suppliers and ensure they deliver projects within agreed budget and timetable.
- Assist with the print production process to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the agreed standard.
The successful candidate will ideally have a proven competence of working in a similar environment, and have excellent knowledge of the adobe creative suite including illustrator, photoshop, InDesign and premiere. Knowledge of Microsoft office will be beneficial. In addition, first-class organisational and time management skills, along with a sound attention to detail is also necessary.
We offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes Company Car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.