Storesperson (Ref REQ-210398)
Closing Date: 03/10/2021 23:59:59
A vacancy has arisen for a Weekend Shift Storesperson reporting to the Stores Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be working in a busy stores department undertaking a variety of duties to help keep the department efficient and tidy. The role is mainly focusing on stock control and component distribution.
• Work closely with other stores members to help keep stock accurate.
• Picking orders for various departments including Race Team spares.
• Conducting stock counts.
• Serving stores customers quickly and efficiently.
• Processing parts through to Inspection from ‘Goods In’.
• Processing parts from inspection into various departments.
• Assisting with Hand Carry as required for each event.
• Helping to ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
• Helping out in other departments if required.
General stores experience is required. Flexibility in hours and a can-do approach is required, along with the ability to work in a team, under high pressure and to strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
We demand the best from our people so it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus scheme, life assurance, private medical cover and 25 days pro-rata holiday.