Technical Roles 
Operations Roles 
Business Roles 
Project Administrator (Fixed Term) (Ref REQ-145)
Closing Date: 19/10/2019 23:59:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator to join our Applied Sciences Division on a fixed term basis. Reporting to the Project Director we are looking for a Project Administrator to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks as well as larger plans. The successful candidate will help arrange meetings, manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members, and act as the point of contact for all participants.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling regular meetings with the project client and recording decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
- Preparing action plans and gathering necessary resources.
- Assisting project director with progress updates, financial tracking, general reporting and ensuring the project assignments are completed on time and within budget.
- Monitor project progress and flag any potential issues.
- Working with the travel team to coordinate Adhoc travel requirements. Track expenses and predict future costs.
- Act as a point of contact for all project employees assisting embedded and remote MGP project members with accommodation needs, expense claims and other miscellaneous project needs.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be Portsmouth based for a significant amount of the project’s duration.
- Have work experience as a Project Administrator, or similar role.
- Have hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have solid organisation and time-management skills.
- Be willing to go the extra mile.
- Work with a variety of individuals that include a mix of engineers and technicians, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.