Technical Roles 
Operations Roles 
Race Roles 
Business Roles 
Closing Date: 19.01.2020view job
Aerodynamic Production Planner (12 month fixed-term contract) (Ref REQ-190220)
Closing Date: 19/01/2020 23:59:59
A 12-month fixed term vacancy has arisen for an Aerodynamics Production Planner reporting to the Planning Manager within the Aerodynamics Planning department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with manufacturing departments and schedule machine shop workload
- Agree/negotiate production timeline & CAD Release of Wind Tunnel Sessions with designated stakeholders
- Short-term management of projects/ aerodynamic development sessions from CAD release to wind tunnel delivery by reviewing, scheduling, sourcing and progressing of parts and assemblies through all procurement, manufacturing and build processes
- Source all parts required for wind tunnel sessions through internal or external procurement, including the coordination of finishing processes
- Escalation of issues, and highlighting of risks, that could affect agreed delivery schedules
- Accurate creation and feedback of wind tunnel session production data comprising session logs and profiles
- Attend designated wind tunnel session preview/review meetings and project meetings as required
- Assist with the development of departmental processes and procedures
- Work with Aero Planning to develop in-house capabilities and capacity in line with current demands
Relevant Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience gained in a fast-moving and highly dynamic environment
- Preferably with experience gained within an engineering office/ technical procurement environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes; particularly CNC machining a distinct advantage
- Able to demonstrate an ability to continuously-improve and develop planning tools, performance metrics and processes in use
Flexibility in hours and approach is required, along with a ‘can do’, ‘team playing’ attitude. Good verbal and written communication skills are very important. The ability to work under minimal supervision to strict deadlines and in a professional manner is essential.
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Technical Support Analyst (FTC) (Ref REQ-190252)
Closing Date: 04/02/2020 23:59:59
Technical Support Analyst Job Description
The IT Team is growing, and we are seeking a highly motivated Technical Support Analyst to join our team.
The role sits within our Technical Support Team and its purpose is to ensure the IT services at our Brackley site are well supported and maintained. In it you will;
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the business and maintain a strong customer focus.
- Be the first point of contact for IT Incidents and Service Requests.
- Work in a fast-paced environment ensuring SLAs and targets are met.
- Contribute to the future of the department by adding to our Service Improvement Plans.
- Proactively check our Meeting Room Audio Visual equipment to ensure high availability.
- Be included on a rota to provide out of hours support.
- Proactively engage with wider team, utilising monitoring platforms to improve customer experience.
- Work with our vendors to maintain stock availability and software licence compliance.
- Share your experience, including documenting knowledge in the Knowledge Base.
- Be prepared to learn. We will provide access to training resources to support your development.
- User account administration in Azure Active Directory
- Administration of Office365
- Strong understanding of the Windows10 desktop environment
- Linux OS Administration
- Active Directory, DHCP and DNS
- Networking including WAN, LAN and VPN
- Virtualisation platforms, preferably VMware
- Administering iOS devices via an MDM solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic about technology and be motivated and service driven
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Microsoft MCSA Certification or similar
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- ITIL Foundation (v3 or ITIL4)
We demand the best from our people and its only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover and 25-days holiday.