Technical Roles 
Operations Roles 
Race Roles 
Business Roles 
Driver Analysis Engineer (Ref REQ-022)
Closing Date: 26/01/2020 23:59:59
Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport is looking for a highly motivated, pro-active and talented full stack developer to join our Strategy group on a 24-month contract. This is a graduate level position.
You will report into the strategy group developing and using a system that enables fast and efficient driver analysis to improve our visibility, and understanding, of racing drivers in the many Motorsport competitions around the globe.
The role will target accessing and analysing all available Motorsport data, providing fast and accurate performance analysis techniques.
- Fetch driver performance data from multiple wide-ranging sources (online/offline), cleanse, store and build analyses from the data.
- Develop infrastructure for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple independent sources.
- Enhance our assessment methods of racing driver performance across multiple ages, classes, teams, including other factors.
- Develop a driver ranking metric.
- Ensure that the Team possess the tools that allows us to identify the talents of today and tomorrow.
- Develop your technical skills to suit a large range of related business needs.
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, along with working knowledge of database design.
- Experience delivering solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced environment, ideally with a significant understanding C# and a strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- At least one HLL for rapid prototyping: Python / Matlab / Ruby / Perl.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in highly autonomous teams.
We demand the best from our people. So, it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, 25 days holiday, on-site gym and subsidised restaurant facilities.