Technical Roles 
Operations Roles 
Race Roles 
Business Roles 
Finance Business Partner (Ref REQ-190259)
Closing Date: 19/01/2020 23:59:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join our Finance Team, reporting to the Business Partner Manager.
- Support the profit and loss up to gross margin level by providing accurate analysis that provide insight and aid decision making.
- Develop partner reporting using Adaptive Insights software.
- Identify areas for process improvement and using robotic process technology to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Work closely with Cost Centre Managers to analyse and complete month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities, providing effective challenge and support for their functions whilst remaining independent.
- Month end reporting duties, including balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis.
- Approval of purchase orders in SAP.
- Work with stakeholders to develop process, policy and system improvements that improve the functioning of the department and are compliant with Daimler requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level and CIMA / ACCA qualified plus experience post-qualification.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of SAP or a similar accounting system.
- Experience of Adaptive Insights is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience of working in an Engineering / manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential.
In return for your work and commitment, we offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, car lease scheme, 25 days holidays, subsidised restaurant and on-site gym facilities.
Closing Date: 19 January 2020
Licensing Executive (Ref REQ-190280)
Closing Date: 31/01/2020 23:59:59
A vacancy arisen for an experienced Licensing Executive in the Marketing Department for Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team.
Reporting to the Head of Teamwear and Licensing, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day support and management of the diverse and expanding portfolio of the team global licensee’s – a key part of helping to deliver the licensing strategy for the team.
Working closely with the immediate Teamwear & Licensing team, Graphic Design, Commercial and Finance departments and other key stakeholders within the team, the role will require the candidate to travel domestically and abroad visiting licensees, trade shows and to attend other marketing and sponsorship events. The role is based out of Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team’s HQ in Brackley UK.
- Working closely with licensees for product development, keeping to their critical paths and managing the product approval process
- Providing licensees with design and style guide support for the brand to help give direction on how the team’s mark and DNA can be applied and incorporated on products in a wide variety of categories including apparel, footwear, headwear & accessories, die-cast collectible models, outdoor & sport, interactive gaming and peripherals, etc.
- Ensuring that the brand & corporate identity guidelines are accurately followed by licensees
- Ensuring that licensees are actively selling into territories and to retailers within their license agreement.
- Providing retail analysis and updates on where products on being sold, when the licensed products will be available, managing royalty reports, advise how the licensees are performing, and reporting sell out and success data
- Assisting with the research of new opportunities within new categories or with new licensees
As a key stakeholder for all parties, having strong personal skills matched with broad licensing and marketing experience is vital. Also desirable is a candidate with a flair for international licensing and have previous experience of working with global brands.
The successful candidate should also have:
- Experience of working within a high-performance team
- Thrive on multi-tasking across numerous on-going projects, whilst working in a fast-paced, busy office environment as well as on the road
- The ability to demonstrate the importance of delivering value for licensees
- First-class organisational and time management skills and a sound attention to detail
- A broad knowledge of core licensing business, marketing and sponsorship principles and associated qualifications
- Ability to demonstrate creativity within budgetary constraints and adhering to strict delivery deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, be highly driven and be able to make decisions within a pressurised environment
- Flexibility in hours and approach to complete operational duties
- A “can do” team player who can use own initiative and be proactive
- The ability to be a good communicator, a quick learner and be able to propose solutions to problems
We demand the best from our people so it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover and 25-days holiday.
Closing date: 31 January 2020