Technical Roles 
Operations Roles 
Race Roles 
Business Roles 
Marketing Project Manager (Ref REQ-076)
Closing Date: 25/08/2019 23:59:59
We have an exciting opportunity in our Marketing team for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager is a key support function to the wider Marketing Operations and Commercial team. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, management and execution of large-scale projects, events and asset management. This role is a rewarding challenge for anyone wanting to work on varied projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
The Marketing department and subsequent stakeholders have access to a range of tools and assets, the Project Manager will ensure assets are fully leveraged by our marketing team and are aligned to Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport's brand standards.
Key accountabilities / duties include:
- Provide project management resource to the various motorsport marketing operation functions including, Commercial, Communication and Partnership teams
- Work in conjunction with the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Race Team to deliver demonstration runs and pit stop challenge events for our partners and marketing events
- Support with the marketing organisation and fulfilment of car launch, shakedown and collateral filming
- Management of marketing asset production and maintenance, including but not exclusive to Showcar and Simulator programmes and marketing garage
- Daily management and scheduling of assets for partner and marketing use
- Build and maintain relationships with the appropriate stakeholders, suppliers and agencies
- Plan, develop and manage creative and dynamic ideas and proposals relevant to marketing projects and asset development
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high standard and adheres to the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport brand standards
The successful candidate will have a proven competence of working within a motorsport or sports team environment with a high-profile brand or organisation. You will have experience covering projects, events and/or asset management with associated business or marketing qualifications. You will require first-class organisational and time management skills, a sound attention to detail is also necessary. In addition to being able to demonstrate creativity within budgetary constraints, you will be able to set clear goals and deadlines.
The successful candidate will thrive on multi-tasking across numerous on-going projects, whilst working in a fast-paced, busy office environment. You will possess excellent communication skills, have high levels of drive and be able to make decisions within a pressurised environment.
Flexibility in hours and approach is required to complete operational duties, and the role will require occasional travel, along with the ability to work under minimum supervision with a "can do" team attitude. You will be fluent in English and other languages would be an advantage.
In return for your work and commitment, we offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, car lease scheme, 25 days holidays, subsidised restaurant and on-site gym facilities.