Technical Roles 
Operations Roles 
Business Roles 
Senior Aerodynamicist (Ref REQ-031)
Closing Date: 09/01/2020 23:59:59
We have an opening for a Senior Aerodynamicist in one of our development groups.
Key accountabilities / duties include:
You will work collaboratively as part of a small team, applying your thoughtful and curious nature to a range of stimulating challenges. By building understanding and interpreting trends, you will help create novel engineering solutions to aerodynamic problems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading performance projects, developing aerodynamic concepts
- Mentoring and developing other engineers, sharing knowledge and specialist skills
- Interpreting trends, for example from our state-of-the-art CFD and wind tunnel facilities
- Improving our understanding of flow structures
- Collaborating to create innovative solutions
- Supporting and growing our capabilities and specialist tools (eg CFD, experimental)
- Surfacing and design of concepts
- Meshing and post-processing CFD
- Planning and running test programmes
Supported and mentored by knowledgeable engineers, you will see your skills develop and flourish in an environment that values creativity and fresh thinking. As a valued member of our department, your ideas and abilities will make a tangible contribution to the performance of our Team, both on and off the track.
You have experience of Formula One aerodynamics, using experimental and / or CFD methods to develop concepts that improve car performance.
Capable of working on your own and applying your reflective nature to understand a problem, your open and honest communication style means you also relish collaborating in a team setting. With a broad overview of your subject, you enjoy discussing technical concepts and finding solutions to problems by applying your interpretive skills, attention to detail and dependable judgement. You are passionate about fulfilling your potential and are excited about constantly learning while fostering the understanding of others.
Closing date: Thursday 09 January 23:59:59
Senior Control Systems Engineer (Ref REQ-190215)
Closing Date: 23/12/2019 23:59:59
Based within the Control Systems Department you will be responsible for the specification, development, integration and maintenance of a wide range of infrastructures, systems and tools.
- Ground-up control system design based on high-level specification.
- Project technical management with empowerment to request assignment of tasks within the Control System Group.
- Proactively develop cross-group collaborations in pursuit of common work methods and frameworks internally and with external technical partners.
- Proactively contribute to hardware specifications and design cycles of new and existing systems developed across engineering groups and technical partners.
- Specify and create models of physical systems to integrate into new and existing platforms.
- Specify, design and simulate control systems for new and existing platforms.
- Embedded code development and testing (off- and on-car).
- Simulation and parameterisation tool development within company-defined frameworks.
- Simulation tool use to improve performance or reliability (off- and on-car).
- Support of company-wide, control-related deployed capability.
- Data analysis of control systems.
- Feedback / fault resolution relating to the key responsibilities.
- The role may require some international travel.
- A strong mathematically based degree.
- Specialisations in areas of simulation, real-time embedded systems, electronics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A forward thinker with the desire to keep abreast of burgeoning technologies relating to their job role.
- High attention to detail whilst being able to work with limited supervision and to tight deadlines.
- High level Matlab skills, including Embedded Coder.
- Excellent coding skills in languages such as C, C++, C#.
- High proficiency with Simulink and Stateflow.
- Experience with dSPACE and Beckhoff (or similar) control systems and of communications protocols such as CAN, FlexRay and EtherCAT highly advantageous.